Saturday, September 17, 2011

Canon CB-2LV Battery Charger for the Canon NB-4L Li-Ion Battery

Battery Charger - 100V AC - 240V AC

Brand: Canon Model: 9764A001 Released on: 2009-11-30 Format: CD Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 4.00" h x 7.00" w x 10.00" l, .19 pounds Fully charges in approximately 95 minutes Measures 2.1 by 3.3 by 0.8 inches Weighs 2.1 ounces Charges battery packs NB-4L

An adapter for charging Battery Pack NB-3L and NB-4L. Charging time: Approximately 95 minutes Dimensions: 2.1 by 3.3 by 0.8 inches (53.0 by 86.0 by 19.5 millimeters) Weight: Approximately 2.1 ounces (60 grams)

Most helpful customer reviews 124 of 131 people found the following review helpful. Desktop version is not traveling version that came with my camera and D. Chase, I replace the charger that came with my camera, and thought it was .... but it was not. Apparently there are two versions of this charger, which this is a wired version that works fine. There is another version with a slightly different model number CB-2LT's version travels with retractable AC plug built-in charger. You pay about $ 10 more for travel version - I personally think it's worth ... CB-2LV - Desktop Version with cable CB-2LT - More handy travel version without a cable, fold-out plug 32 of 32 people found the following review helpful. Good charger by JustMe I bought an off brand charger first, and I have discovered that the battery charge of a much longer have the Canon charger. 27 of 30 people found this review helpful. Review Bobby Mccool I lost the original charger that came with my camera, but Amazoncom was easy to replace. easy payment, fast delivery .... See 209 reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment